Friday, December 31, 2010

Best Practice: Have a Compelling 30 Second Commercial

Create Interest!
Provide Value!
Evoke Feeling and Emotion!

Conjure up an opening couple of sentences that attract attention and differentiate yourself from the other clowns calling!  Prospecting will be crucial to you making a living.  Tweak this like you would a golf swing!  If you are tripping the sales radar, find ways to self-correct and get back to making a compelling opening statement.
It's important to constantly be sharpening your pencil!  Find a way to stand out ad differentiate yourself!

One that I have used:
(Once I have determined who to speak with)
Hello "Mr. Merchant", I'm Craig Raridon and I work with Auto Body Shops that are frustrated with some of the fees and surcharges that go along with accepting Visa and Mastercard, I don't suppose you have reviewed yours lately have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment