Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Practice: Is It Over?

So all of a sudden your prospect is just not returning your calls and/or responding to your emails...?
Use the following script in an email or phone call:  (copy and paste as you see fit)

I realize from my own business that times get busy and priorities shift.  However, my experience also tells me that sometimes a prospective client is just to nice to tell me when "it's over."
They've made a decision that we don't have anything further to discuss and don't have the heart to tell me.  Is that true in your situation regarding working together to reduce the expense of accepting electronic payments of Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express?
Please don't hesitate to tell me that you're no longer considering my recommendations as an option.  Thank you for an update in your decision process.


No comments:

Post a Comment